NEDuma xr500

Noob here.. what would be a good anti-bufferbloat setting on the sliders if i have only pc and xbox one x plugged in on xr500 router?. im usually running 200 down and 100 up, but set download to 180 and upload on 70. i usually game on xbox one x. Right now i have the antibufferbloat both set on 80%.. if anyone out there with good setup tips.

7 hours ago, Levity said:

Noob here.. what would be a good anti-bufferbloat setting on the sliders if i have only pc and xbox one x plugged in on xr500 router?. im usually running 200 down and 100 up, but set download to 180 and upload on 70. i usually game on xbox one x. Right now i have the antibufferbloat both set on 80%.. if anyone out there with good setup tips.

Are your other devices connected to another router? If so, I would advise connecting all your devices to the XR500 that way anti-bufferbloat can control any local congestion you may get on your network. 70/70 is the recommended starting point but its best to play around with the values to find out what works for you as everyone's connection is different.

There is more info on QoS here:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos