Counter Strike 1.6

• Administrators

To be honest it is doubtful that we would work on getting such an old game as this compatible with the Geo-Filter. Does it have a matchmaking system or use a server browser?

You want it to create a server though and then just force local players? In theory that should just work without anything done on our side. If you use a server port in the range of 1024-65535 and add your PC to the Geo-Filter after changing it to a console and set a radius of your choosing (I assume you'd create the server on a PC in your home?) then it should then block players outside the radius like normal.

Q1:-Does it have a matchmaking system or use a server browser?  

A1:-a server browser

Q2:-You want it to create a server though and then just force local players?

A2 :-YES i have The server File on my own pc and i can run and host my own server and then it will appear for everyone in the world in server browser

Q3:-I assume you'd create the server on a PC in your home?

A3:-YES

• Administrators

In that case it should work then as I mentioned as long as the server port you use is within the range I specified. Keep in mind that its not ideal to play on the same PC that's hosting the server so if you experience some lag that could be why but QoS should alleviate that.

• 2 months later...
On 6/14/2019 at 7:06 PM, KeisezrG said:

We need Geo Filter For this game

so we can open our local host server and get low ping player :D😀

Just use an Admin Tool like AMX or whatever you prefer and take advantage of one of the unlimited plugins where you can exclude highpingers serversided.

Edit: Just Google this:

"amx high ping kicker plugin cs 1.6"

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators
On 4/10/2020 at 11:36 PM, leila_mcdonald said:

But is it working in counter strike global offensive? I am playing it right now and I have a very high ping. Why is it happening ?? Everything is ok in other games

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Yes it should work for CS:GO but it won't work for the competitive game mode. Are you using the Geo-Filter? Are you using QoS?