Apex not working. help!

Are you trying to play with the Geo-Filter enabled? Did you set it up as shown in this guide? http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

Have you pressed FLUSH CLOUD on the Geo-Filter recently? We updated the cloud yesterday so it's worth doing.

And are you using the latest version of DumaOS? Just checking because compatibility with Apex can't be guaranteed with an older version.

True, but the Geo-Filter can block you from being put into any games you don't want to be in. For example maybe you'd be put into a non-ideal game to balance the teams, Geo-Filter could prevent that.

You could also use it to connect to games in your home country if you moved away, although you'd have high ping naturally.

Some games are better than others at putting you in a good server. If the game sucks at it, Geo-Filter could salvage it.

i did all this and still saying... can't connect to ea server and also saying attempting 1 out 9. even if i get lucky and play one game, after the one match ended, why do i get disconnected out of the ea server? 

i also flush the cloud so many times. 

• Administrators

Are you getting anything blocked on the Geo-Filter when you get that message? Based on your screenshot from the other topic your Geo-Filter settings are fine, no need to select a profile.