Uncaught TypeError: b.draggable is not a function

I was having problems with my stream going unstable after 5 mins streaming so i opened up my DumaOS dashboard to be greeted by the error ( Uncaught TypeError: b.draggable is not a function ) with an ok button so i click ok and only 1 item shows on any page, so i am unable to checks whats going off.

netdumaerror.pngnetdumageofilter.pngnetdumanetworksettings.png

I have factory reset the netduma r1 but it still happens after the reset.

Any ideas?

PS: i have disabled AV & firewall (Norton) problem is still there, i have also tried chrome and firefox with all extensions disabled and problem still persists.

Have you also tried incognito/private mode in any of the browsers? What about trying to connect from other devices?

I'm just trying to narrow down the problem to the router or the browser.

On 5/29/2019 at 2:41 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Have you also tried incognito/private mode in any of the browsers? What about trying to connect from other devices?

I'm just trying to narrow down the problem to the router or the browser.

Sorry for the late reply, i have been racing on GT Sport lol.

Note: The Netduma R1 is still doing it's job.

I have tried what you said on my laptop and the wife's too with the same error when using chrome, firefox or opera. It does work with edge browser on my laptop and also works with my android phone with chrome but i get the same error with firefox on same phone. Wierd!

I am still trying to find the cause so if you have any other idea's.

Thanks

ZR

Oh you play GT Sport? Cool, I love that game.

So just to be clear, you're saying that it DID work when you used Edge on your laptop and Chrome on your phone?

That's super weird.

19 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Oh you play GT Sport? Cool, I love that game.

So just to be clear, you're saying that it DID work when you used Edge on your laptop and Chrome on your phone?

That's super weird.

yeah i love the game too, to the point i just bought a new wheel, stand and chair......

yes you read right it works on Edge on my laptop but all other browsers show the error (Chrome, Firefox, Opera), on my android 8 it works with Chrome but not Firefox. I just installed Maxathon to test and it works ok. I will continue to investigate.....

It was only a month ago i reinstalled win 10 on my laptop so it's something after that's causing it.