Ps4 Upload Speeds

So I have a very complicated problem here the thing is that I've been having Upload problems on my Ps4 with my Xr500 thinking it might be the Router I need to exchange because I've called my iSp and they came over to check my signal and everything was running perfect on their side and on my Wifi Tablet I'm getting very good speeds which are 110 down and 115 upload but in My wired ethernet cable which are Brand new wires and as I tried with various wires and re-factory reset the router like 10 times changed DNS servers on ps4 turned of 2.4ghz radio everything I could possibly think of and my Speed test on Ps4 NEVER GO HIGHER THAN 5mbps Upload and this has BEEN AFFECTING my GAMEPLAY ever since and idk what to do anymore when my ISP guarantees me at least 20mbps Upload at the LOWEST..When I had recently gotten the Router my SPEEDS ON PS4 were ALWAYS ABOVE 100mbps Upload and Download. So what HAPPENED ALL OF SUDDEN? PLEASE HELP.

The PS4 speedtest is notoriously inconsistent, if you are getting good speeds on your tablet then it would suggest it’s not a problem with the router. It’s best to run speed tests from a wired PC for the most accurate results. 5mbps is more than enough for gaming as games typically only use around 0.5mbps.

Go to the QoS section of your router and open the options menu next to Anti-Bufferbloat. Click Disable QoS and do another speed test. Maybe this is being caused by some weird QoS settings?