Moderate Nat Black Ops4

I am recieving a moderate nat when playing BO4, any help on how to get this to open would be much appreciated. I am playing on PS4 and my router is XR500. A friend told me something about port forwarding, but this is my first gaming router so this all extremely new to me. 

turn console off, disable upnp in xr500 menu and apply then power off XR500 and unplug from power for 2 minutes. Then, plug the power back into XR500 and reboot. Wait 2 minutes and re-enable upnp and apply then reboot console and you should have open nat.

Try this step and if this does not work I shall send you a port forwarding guide.

Are you getting moderate NAT type when you go to your PS4 system settings and go to Connection Information? Sometimes the BO4 NAT type indicator is oversensitive and can be thrown off by the geo filter.

No my nat is open on the PS4 connection info. But I have a friend, and his internet is not very good, his nat is always moderate and I can not connect with him at all, I've tried changing multiple settings. I have no issues connecting with friends that have open nat types. 

1 minute ago, Dethrone_v2 said:

No my nat is open on the PS4 connection info. But I have a friend, and his internet is not very good, his nat is always moderate and I can not connect with him at all, I've tried changing multiple settings. I have no issues connecting with friends that have open nat types. 

In that case it is a game issue. I have the exact same thing on the xbox and it shows in my network settings that I have an open nat, it allows me to do a nat type test and that too comes back as open but the game says it is moderate. This is a game issue as I also know that my ports needed are 100% open, so don't worry!

4 minutes ago, Dethrone_v2 said:

Ok, but how can I connect with my friend that has moderate nat type? 

start game, and before you search for a game add your friend to the lobby, then go to your geo filter and you should see your friends icon. Add him to your allowed list and then you should be able to play together and speak in party chat. Let us know if you have further issues regarding this problem.