Hybrid VPN "Add Service" Feature for Livestreaming

After being DDoS'd for 2 1/2 hours and being unable to reach customer support for my Verizon FioS today I said enough, and I purchased the Netgear xr500. I also have the NordVPN (OpenVPN) set up correctly on it. My plan is to only have on the devices all traffic except for my Livestream software, and my Xbox itself go through my VPN. However, the Add Service to the "Do not apply VPN" feature is very vague and I can find absolutely zero information on Netgears site on how to even reach a Live Chat Rep. I am hoping that on here I am able to figure out the information I need. In the future for an other Exceptions, I would very much like to be able to just add them. It needs the Source and Destination Ports per application.

• Administrators

Thanks for the feedback. First of all, there’s a  complete guide to setting up Hybrid VPN here: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000087492--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-hybrid-vpn

Secondly, we are adding improved detection of streaming in the next firmware which will help with this.