share excess

When i untick the share excess on upload and download no matter what if i choose when high priority detected or never in the anti-bufferbloat my devices no longer access the internet.

I have set a minimum bandwidth but when there is no high priority traffic the bufferbloat is suppose to stop right ?

• Administrators

With share excess off you're saying give 0 bandwidth and therefore 0 internet to those devices. That's why we recommend keeping share excess enabled as it would prevent that. If you still want to use it then you'll need to give devices at least 1% so they have internet.

I want them to have no internet when high priority is on. But when i'm not gaming let them accessing the internet normally

i just tried that but it seems that it's stuck like there is no internet or slow bandwidth no matter if the bufferbloat is on or off

• Administrators

By disabling Share Excess you are forcing these exact speeds on each device. This means they will not be able to send or receive enough data.

I highly recommend you re-enable Share Excess and then follow this guide for the optimal QoS setup: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos