Congestion control

To lift if from direct from the modem you would have to connect a serial cable to the PCB of the ECI and then type in commands to lift the stat's i would post the page link here but it might break T&C of the forum but it is all within a google search.

Good site :)

The problem you have is getting BT to update the FW on the modem/router, they enabled G.inp before they updated everyones FW so loads are left on interleaving when there lines can handle fast path , what a mess they have made.

sure have, I`ve got an engineer coming so while see what I can get out of him,looks like I while have to get him to reset the line,like i say India do not have a clue when talking tech in depth, they don`t understand line stats, I don`t care about speed to a point but when I get different pings of which some are high then thats when the line stat reading kicks in,my interleave is up to 1419 which is through the roof, on fastpath or with G.Inp it should be 8, also check this one out, snr down is 3.8 and 1.8 up, they should be at 6db .then found sync up was 20000 and atttainable 15751, so   When considered with the very low value of the US SNRM (1.8 dB), it makes me think that there is severe service-affecting disturber coupling into your circuit.

so it`s proper messed up

Archived