What I have to do to get into a COD AW lobbie this may help you?

I'm located in U.S. the state of Tennessee, when I first purchased the Netduma didn't have any problems with connecting to any lobbies, but as time went on it became harder to join lobbies with constant lobby booting. Now in order to join a lobby I have to go through these steps: (1)I play call of duty aw and before log in to xbl I use the geo filter to the padlocks to make the adjustment to the filter by keeping it small as possible.(2) Expand the Geo Filter 2 snaps and then start the game search.(3) If game not found expand the Geo Filter one additional snap towards the next padlock.(4) Adjust the Geo Filter again to four snaps out and adjust the ping assist to 60 from 50. back out of search and go back in with the ping assist set at 60 ping.(5) If game still not found back out of search again adjust the ping asist to 70 ping and start the game search, usually when the ping assist is set at 70 I enter a lobby  that's when the lobby hopping start and the game starts. Just a reminder if you have to adjust your Geo filter to cover all of the U.S. you might need to seek a different method. Below I have posted screenshot. Please....... if you got another  method post it.I485mZ.pngUqCz7C.pngDmP4VB.png2KrT8X.pngkapuEV.pngBgvPhY.pngxfoapR.pngHTFJYf.pngDcCVIH.pngbsGF5r.png

Shame but its so true. Player base is droping in numbers on a daliy bases.

On thebto of that SBMM diviedes that even more. All the dlc etc. Thats what is happening

I dislike AW to the max.
So I went back to BO2 and wirelessly connecting my PS4 controller to my PS3 to better prepare myself for the BO3 experience. Hahaha
I like how there are more players on BO2 than there are on AW too.

Archived