Destiny 2 on PC Geo Filter Not working at all

NekoJesse

• Administrators

I think Alex may have been able to do some testing today after I suggested he test the game so I imagine he may want to do a bit more testing but we're on it. That's not great at all, it's unlikely IPv4 will make a huge difference but it might make it more bearable meanwhile.

• 3 months later...
On 3/21/2019 at 2:04 AM, Netduma Admin said:

Hi Neko - welcome to the forum and thanks for updating to DumaOS. We need to fix the Destiny 2 (PC) service. So for now, could you do this workaround please - see the section titled 'How to add a PC game not listed on the Geo-Filter': http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000092094-how-to-add-your-gaming-pc-to-the-dumaos-geo-filter

We hope you're otherwise enjoying DumaOS

Just wondering if this will be resolved soon?

I am currently having the same issue.

Ive applied the workaround for the meantime. However it is picking up all my services running on my PC as "Game Traffic".

Thanks.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, ra1k_0 said:

Just wondering if this will be resolved soon?

I am currently having the same issue.

Ive applied the workaround for the meantime. However it is picking up all my services running on my PC as "Game Traffic".

Thanks.

Likely not before DumaOS 3.0 but we'll be moving ahead with a beta for this soon. What other services are active on your PC? Usually they wouldn't pick them up.

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Likely not before DumaOS 3.0 but we'll be moving ahead with a beta for this soon. What other services are active on your PC? Usually they wouldn't pick them up.

Too easy thanks for the update.

The main ones I see show up are my ZeroTier connections.

There are others but I don't notice them as often as it seems as though they don't get affected as much as ZeroTier (Constant dropouts and connection issues as peers and the servers are all around the world)