Netgear XR series device manager

I have a lot (50+) devices that are on my network - not all simultaneously, thank goodness, however it leads to quite a crowded Device Manager Network Map screen.  I would like the ability to "minimize" any given connection from the router - 2.4, 5, 60, LAN, WAN, and most especially Offline.  I believe the map will be significantly more useful if I can more easily see the devices instead of having an overcrowded screen.

6 minutes ago, ixit said:

I have a lot (50+) devices that are on my network - not all simultaneously, thank goodness, however it leads to quite a crowded Device Manager Network Map screen.  I would like the ability to "minimize" any given connection from the router - 2.4, 5, 60, LAN, WAN, and most especially Offline.  I believe the map will be significantly more useful if I can more easily see the devices instead of having an overcrowded screen.

Hi.

Have you changed the device manage "Branch view" to "Table View"? It looks like you have not, if you click on the options tab (3 lines) it gives you the option to change view styles.  device manager>>>>> then click on the 3 lines next to where it says network map.

Regards

BD

12 minutes ago, BIG__DOG said:

Hi.

Have you changed the device manage "Branch view" to "Table View"? It looks like you have not, if you click on the options tab (3 lines) it gives you the option to change view styles.  device manager>>>>> then click on the 3 lines next to where it says network map.

Regards

BD

I have for specifically this reason, but I would still like the option to minimize.  Thanks!

14 minutes ago, ixit said:

I have for specifically this reason, but I would still like the option to minimize.  Thanks!

Hopefully Netduma will add this feature at a later date but currently it is not available.

• Administrators

This is also on our Roadmap, so great to know you would appreciate this feature. We would likely have it as a filter option, so you can filter out different branches from the view. The most obvious one being the offline devices.

Thanks again for sharing this with us.