Scheduled Reboots

This is the first router I've had that doesn't have a firewall feature. I have the XR500.  Reason for buying is prioritizing gaming traffic, and that it does exceptionally well.

To be fair though, I've always used commercial routers so comparing features isn't really fair.  Sophos, Fortinet, Cisco.  These are all amazing companies and routers, however they do not prioritize gaming traffic. 

With that being said, what I would really would like to in DumaOS is enable port forwarding to only allowing traffic from specific IP addresses.  There must be firewall in the software, however it doestn't appear to be accessible through the UI.  

Like most routers, DumaOS benefits from a reboot. I'm new to DumaOS so I don't have a lot of experience. However so far it seems like after 7 days performance is degraded.   Since your asking for input on features, what I would love to see is the option to schedule a reboot.  In  perfect world, I'd like router software to be able to operate without performance degradation over time.  What would also be great is if DumaOS could detect the performance reduction and schedule the reboot.  I know, to much to ask, which is why scheduling a reboot would be a great feature.  Something simple, like every X days at a specific time.  Problem solved.

I asked this once as a feature, coming from Asus was a feature that I miss a lot, scheduled reboots it's always good, you can get rid of malware if something is residing in memory, or if you have a memory leak, or if the performance is degraded, it's a great feature that needs to be added because the benefits are a lot, please guys I hope with the new firmware this come as an option