Question on server ping

purpleandgold33

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's your ping to the server. The servers ping isn't a thing, it has to have a ping to something so whatever ping you see on the internet will be your ping to that server.

How do i have good ping to all of the servers then? My ping to every server in the US is under 35ms? The only server I do not ever see is Sea and fla. The play doesn't always reflect my ping either. Meaning I feel a half a second behind sometimes. Just curious.

31 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Some may be mis located on the map which would explain that. If that happens just force different servers that may play better for you

It literally changes every hour of every day. There is no server that I absolutely have good games on consistently. It is so weird. WW2 it was missouri server that played great for me. I would say 8/10 games were consistent. This game there is no consistency with any of the servers except my ping. Idk

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I was messing around with this yesterday. Everything looked spot on. Can you tell me a server or a location closer to Minnesota that I can ping for my base ping? I tried google (40ms) which is located in kansas and pingplotter (44ms) which is in Pennsylvania, both of which are pretty far. Also, I never got to find my base ping cause everyone was home when I was messing around with it. I found 40 down and 70 up was pretty solid for QOS. Thanks for answering all of my questions fraser!

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I don't have any servers to hand and in general wouldn't advise using a game server for pingplotter. Best bet would be to use a local website if you know of one

I didn't mean servers for the game. I just meant something closer to my house. I just pinged the local news station. I ran testing for a while messing with the QOS sliders. I definitely found my sweet spot at 43 down and 70 up! Ping stayed the most consistent when I had it on that so thats what I'm rollling with!