open router PANEL

I am no longer able to access the main menu of the router.

I unplugged the router for 5 minutes. I kept the reset button and plugged in the router again. I waited for the router to make a beep. I am able to connect with the WIFI to the router or with an ethernet wire in port 4. I tried to access the main menu with the address (192.168.88.1), (http: // r1), (192.168. 1.1). I then change the properties of IPV4 for (192.168.88.1) . Nothing works. I send you the pictures of my IPCONFIG.

IMG_2326.heic

IMG_2325.heic

IMG_2327.heic

IMG_2328.heic

IMG_2329.heic

• Administrators

The last picture you attached was for 192.168.2.1

What settings did you change prior to you not being able to access the router anymore? Follow this guide please: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000022375-i-unticked-preserve-settings-when-upgrading-can-t-access-my-router-help

yes,  PPPoE is OK.   DumaOS is now installed and all work.  

The problem is that the factory reset does not erase the old LAN settings. It is absolutely necessary to put the old LAN address in IPV4 to be able to access the interface.

• Netduma Staff
16 hours ago, tentrum said:

yes,  PPPoE is OK.   DumaOS is now installed and all work.  

The problem is that the factory reset does not erase the old LAN settings. It is absolutely necessary to put the old LAN address in IPV4 to be able to access the interface.

I'm glad DumaOS is up and running. I'm not sure why your LAN settings aren't erasing, though I think it could be by design. I'll double check and get back to you on that :)