ports doesnt work

lucakusej

hey guys.i wanted to open my nat with the new cod ports and typed everything exactly on the netduma software and with the same ip adress my ps4 has connected with the duma.

also upnp was enabled but nothing changes.

should i also set in the ports on my main router with the ip adress i get when connected to the netduma?

are the ports then overall from main router to netduma router to ps4 if i set them correctly at the main router settingspage?

best regards

you either use upnp or port forwarding, do not use both as that creates conflicts........also, what new ports????? Also, make sure in your router you give your console a static ip address.

hey . thanks for the advice i disabled upnp now with new ports i mean the old ones. never mind. but its not working either. i was looking for the wan ip for  dmz section on the main router but couldnt find it on the new duma os software. is it still displayed on the new software or can i downgrade the softwarew  in some way?

best regards

• Administrators

WAN Ip is shown in system information. Can you see it there? You then want to enter this into your modem’s DMZ. That should hopefully then give you an open NAT. 

Full guide here: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000076587-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-open-nat