Netduma Connected to Bridged Gateway Issues

Hey DumaFam!

Just thought I'd mess around with settings for fun to see if I noticed any difference in connection when playing Blops4. Anyway I'm having a couple issues with this setup so far. Issue one is that I'm getting that "The router in use might not support IP Packet Fragmentation yada yada yada" in the ps4 connection test (Getting Type 2). Issue two is that I can no longer access my gateways settings page to take it out of bridged mode (Will have to reset it.)

R1 V1.03.6j

Gateway TG789vac

FYI I have internet on all devices still. 

If anyone has any solutions for these issues that'd be awesome! Cheers!

• Administrators

Gateway we can’t help you with. Probably worth resetting it. Then see if that clears the first message as it might be related. Any reason you’re not using DumaOS? 

https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/

10 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Gateway we can’t help you with. Probably worth resetting it. Then see if that clears the first message as it might be related. Any reason you’re not using DumaOS? 

https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/

Thanks for getting back to me. I was able to access the gateways GUI for a few minutes when I first put it into bridge mode but now the page doesn't load and times out :/ Just thought it was possibly something to do with the R1's settings, all good. 

Does the Duma support "IP Packet Fragmentation?" Any fix for that in the R1 settings?

I was using DumaOS but felt like my connection was better with the older software so I switched back. Have there been any updates since the 1.3 milestone update? I'll most likely go back to DumaOS at some point though for sure. 

• Administrators

It has MTU settings so you can configure this to affect fragmentation. Although it makes no difference to gaming, and will often just cause problems, so I wouldn’t recommend editing this unless you have a very good reason. 

No new update for DumaOS since 1.3 but we’re obviosuly working on many more great features.