TypeError: b.draggable is not a function

43 minutes ago, zac115 said:

not sure what it means but i cant see or use the main dashboard when i log into the router. all ad-block and ghostery is off for the ip. and i do not have bit-defender 

Does the error remain after a reboot? Could you provide a screenshot of the error.

Guest Killhippie
3 hours ago, zac115 said:

not sure what it means but i cant see or use the main dashboard when i log into the router. all ad-block and ghostery is off for the ip. and i do not have bit-defender 

It is most likely caused because a page has not completed loading some js yet. Make sure you have whitelisted all URLs like routerlogin.net/.com/192.168.1.1 (or whatever you use if you changed it from the default) into your adblocker etc. Then clear the cache and try again.

• Netduma Staff
2 hours ago, zac115 said:

The advice above is great - it's likely a loading error, so potentially using another browser or disabling adblockers etc could resolve this issue. Let us know how it goes!