Geo-Filter for Street Fighter V PC on the XR500.

I'm trying to utilize the Geo-Filter for Street Fighter V on PC but am having trouble telling if it's even working.

After setting up the device to my computer and setting it to Unreal engine (technically is), I set it to Filtering Mode and the distance.

After connecting to some opponents, I noticed they weren't showing up in Allow or Deny or Ping.  I have no idea if the thing is working on it.  Anyway to be sure?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

They won't appear in deny/allow, thats a list you add permanently blocked/allowed hosts yourself. Look at the map itself within the radius you've set, you will see icons if it's working correctly.

21 hours ago, Not One Of Us said:

I'm trying to utilize the Geo-Filter for Street Fighter V on PC but am having trouble telling if it's even working.

After setting up the device to my computer and setting it to Unreal engine (technically is), I set it to Filtering Mode and the distance.

After connecting to some opponents, I noticed they weren't showing up in Allow or Deny or Ping.  I have no idea if the thing is working on it.  Anyway to be sure?

For SFV, you will need to set at Spectating Mode for your PC or PS4, that way it will be able to see the P2P Server that's outside of your distance. If you want to use the Filtering mode make sure that P2P Server is inside area coverage of the distance that you have set. It's important that you see the P2P Server on the map because it allows you to be paired with another player.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:35 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you change your PC to a console in the Device Manager then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and try again please

This seemed to work.

However, it does make me wonder what doing this will result in for regular internet usage with Filtering Mode on.