Keeps Getting better.

Foedus Gratiae

55 minutes ago, Foedus Gratiae said:
This game just keeps getting better with every patch. https://1drv.ms/v/s!At8MpiyvcUzRkBCX6_mvg-SPhPHp

Seriously, Treyarch. What in the world are you doing?

Incompetent mofos. If I left unfinished jobs I wouldn't be in business very long

25 minutes ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Incompetent mofos. If I left unfinished jobs I wouldn't be in business very long

When the game is not doing that it's having me being one shot instant-killed, tons of people rubber banding all over the place, and the spawns... They continue to grow worse. 

This game was in a lot better place two weeks ago before they started patching everything. 

2 hours ago, Adnin said:

their manipulating duma os 

They paid a lot more attention to blackout in this one. Cause the game is in pretty bad shape. So far to date worst launch in history of cod. Which is different for treyarch. Normally, they put out a good product. You would think with all of the ppl complaining about the connections in this game they would try to fix all of this in the patches along with weapon balancing. 

no but they can change way you connect by region. they can also change ports. so you wont be on one spot all day if you use geo filter and I place my self

on Australia server it try's to put me in a lobby so I sit their and watch how it goes on detection of host to connect to .