No difference after using Duma os

Hi, 

I play FIFA 19 with Duma OS on XR500 and 50Mbps Fiber Internet I face many  problems;

1- I can't get a connection with any FIFA 19 servers except 1 on North Irland

2-  I suffer from delay because most of the time the ping is 140ms

if anyone knows how to solve the issue or how to connect to a server not far like thay, please inform me. I'm also waiting for the support for Hybrid VPN to change the location  

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, mohands said:

Hi, 

I play FIFA 19 with Duma OS on XR500 and 50Mbps Fiber Internet I face many  problems;

1- I can't get a connection with any FIFA 19 servers except 1 on North Irland

2-  I suffer from delay because most of the time the ping is 140ms

if anyone knows how to solve the issue or how to connect to a server not far like thay, please inform me. I'm also waiting for the support for Hybrid VPN to change the location  

This is the standard EA server issue - the Fifa server infrastructure isn't great, so it's possible that Ireland is your closest server. Do you know of any servers closer to you?

I know you've heard this suggestion before, but your 140ms ping could largely be down to your ISP / line quality. What's your base ping? Is your line stable?

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, mohands said:

my line as I said Fiber to home and yes it's very stable 35ms to google.com ping

Seems pretty good really - I remember you saying you had a pretty good line. Fifa 19 might be a bit unstable online since it's only come out recently; it's possible that their server infrastructure could be improved over time. It's also possible that the Fifa 19 servers are really busy given that it's only a month after the launch date, which can mean servers near you are full up.

Where's the nearest server to you? Have you ever been able to connect to a close server?

I tested many times, and finally, I can't connect to any near-peer while using XR500 and Geo-filter. I can connect only to European peers. I think Geo-filter needs an update and a deep look 

• Netduma Staff
5 minutes ago, mohands said:

Is it possible to know all FIFA servers and check which one has the best ping for me and block the others?

The best way to find out where the servers are located is really to look at the Geo-Filter map on Spectator Mode. Remember that there might be nothing we can do about this - every game only has a certain amount of servers. If the game developers haven't provided servers near your location, you'll never be able to connect to local servers no matter what you do.

What is the closest server in Europe to you? Can't you force connect to it?

Guest Killhippie
On 11/5/2018 at 2:07 PM, mohands said:

my line as I said Fiber to home and yes it's very stable 35ms to google.com ping

I have fibre to the cabinet (FTTC) the line may be fine but issues like contention within the network and other factors like if your ISP uses throttling, shaping and port blocking (mine does not) can all effect things, also the number of peering points can have an effect. I am with a small  provider in the UK called IDNet, and they have over 700 peering points and my ping to London to Structured communications is 7ms and my line is not fibre to the house. Saying you have fibre does not really mean you have a great line I mean you may but there are more factors than just fibre, also your provider may run the network hot so you get slower speeds at peak times.