Zoom Trouble

dddyfz2704

I recently received my Netduma and have been very happy with the results.  The question i have is when i try to change the zoom settings and select a choice from the drop down tab, nothings happens.  The zoom stays the same no matter what number i choose.  Any suggestions?   

So the way it works ist rhat first you have to choose the number of the zoom factor form the dropdown box after you do that you simply have to cilick on magnifying glass button and then on a point of the map you wanna zoom. Also if yoy wanna keep you seeting save like that every single time you start up you geo filter page you will always have that part of the map magnifide just go to settings of your router ( miscellaneous)and make sure you keep enable cookies optione ticked

So the way it works ist rhat first you have to choose the number of the zoom factor form the dropdown box after you do that you simply have to cilick on magnifying glass button and then on a point of the map you wanna zoom. Also if yoy wanna keep you seeting save like that every single time you start up you geo filter page you will always have that part of the map magnifide just go to settings of your router ( miscellaneous)and make sure you keep enable cookies optione ticked

Good job Lukasz, I couldn't explain it any better. Lol :rolleyes:

Archived