How to have open nat on black ops 4 for both consoles at same time

D3mon1c

The main thing that gets me is when I get on the game it says "The game tried to use UDP port 3075 to open the required port for an open NAT in-game." but when I look on netduma it says it already has that port forwarded which I find retardedĀ 

Yes but I don't have the filter on when I inviteĀ 

I should also state that recently I put my ps4 console onto my isp router & kept my Xbox one in the netduma b4 I would've kept it on the same network but now im tryna think outside the box & conserve bandwidth but yeah I think b4 I did that it was open but I factory resetted R1 & put both consoles thru it also even gave port forwarding a shot & it said moderate I also know that open nat is a thing cause I have an associate that has 3 xbox's hooked to his connection & he's STILL able to rock Open on Nat

• Administrators

Yeah the game always says that regardless if the port is open or not.Ā 

The only way to get an open NAT with multiple consoles is really to use UPnP. However, you could port forward 3074 for one console, 3075 for another etc. If you port forward rather than UPnP and R1 in DMZ of previous router does that work also if you boot up without Geo-Filter enabled

I believe I tried this already I mean I port forwarded only on netduma & left the other on upnp but yeah stupid part about that is even though I have the option to make my port use a different one in xbox one settings instead of upnp I did that forwarded that port along with upnp but then it gave me mod anyway & said 3074 has to be forwarded as well Ill make an attempt at it again I suppose but I guess try to forward both consoles this time around on seperate networks

having moderate nat on the in game test and open(type2) on ps4 still creates issues on ps4, the people who want to open their nats is not because its a luxury its a necessity to connect and party with friends. i experienced this issues as well, for me as i mention before on other posts, i use a netgear r8000 router and this router has a nat filtering option in the wan set up options and i can set it to open, therefore everything that connects will have open nat. other users have said that the netgear duma os router that the company is trying to push down our throats also has this option but i cannot confirm that as i dont own it. my recomendation is look thru your router settings maybe google or watch a video on your device options. or buy another router as i dont think many routers have this nifty option.

You know that wouldn't be a bad idea to add onto the r1 HINT HINT haha but yeah in all honesty I do hope I don't have to buy another router just to have the same feature just to have open nat but I will consider it as a last resort.