DumaOS causing GlobalProtect VPN (required for my work) to disconnect

NeeWii

2 hours ago, NeeWii said:

Yeah I don’t think you’re going to have any luck with the current build. I’d tried just about every possible settings combination trying to get mine working and nothing did. 

Have you tried going through Global Protect's troubleshooting options? I'm just wondering whether I should go through their site and try using those options or if its just a waste of time.

2 minutes ago, bmw523xi said:

Have you tried going through Global Protect's troubleshooting options? I'm just wondering whether I should go through their site and try using those options or if its just a waste of time.

Can’t say that I have. I’m not sure it’s going to be able to help - GlobalProtect has worked for me on every connection/network I’ve ever used, except for under the NetDuma, so it’s something specific to the Duma software. I’m not sure the troubleshooting would give any advice around how to tweak that, but by all means give it a go!

Ok thanks for the input, I am going to work on it tonight after I get home from work. I will post here if I make any head way, hopefully it will help you out also. I really hope I can figure it out, happy wife is a happy life and she had to go to work sick today because I can't figure this out, so needless to say she isn't happy with Netduma right now haha