Rough time on Black Ops 4

TonyBlack88

Been getting into 19ms-23ms matches an still dying fairly fast, Where it takes me a half of clip they be killing me like im playing hardcore lol. Some have been ok/good an some have been extremely frustrating an inconsistent, idk if it's my isp or what I've use ping plotter an whatnot  but I dont have many choices in the isp services here. I use Suddenlink I could upgrade to hybridfiber coaxial (HFC) network for an extra $30 but idk if that'll make much of a difference.I have port forwarded but it hasn't made much of a difference an when I use geofilter you cant see all of the players that are connected to you or even see if some or even most of them are out of your geofilter circle put I do see the dedicated servers an the person that's hosting But I have found the Dallas Dedi server but it plays like straight ass for me even tho I get a 19-23ms ping so idk what to do, I've been messing with the qos sliders an trying to find the best set up for me but it's been hell finding it lol.  I wont give up on the xr500 cause I know it's going to be amazing once I do get it going at some point, been playing in different dedicated servers but none haven't been so kind to me lol.

• Netduma Staff

I'm not surprised Tony - the game has just launched, every player is having a bad time at the moment. Since the servers are at capacity, lots of the players you're seeing in the game will be from other countries since the servers near them are full. All players are connecting more remotely, so the ping for other players is through the roof!

Give it a few weeks or a month. Heck, maybe even until after Christmas if everyone starts jumping on Black Ops 4 around that time. It's a really popular game at this point, so just expect the worst and use the XR500 to mitigate issues as much as you can.