Lag out of games on Xbox One not with just COD BO4

I keep lagging offline with the NetDuma about every 30-45 minutes being online and it tells me I'm not connected to the internet on Xbox but everything else is still online and working fine

• Netduma Staff
12 hours ago, Suffer said:

I keep lagging offline with the NetDuma about every 30-45 minutes being online and it tells me I'm not connected to the internet on Xbox but everything else is still online and working fine

Hi, welcome to the forum! What precisely do you mean by 'lagging offline'? It sounds like your Internet on the Xbox is dropping out more than anything, so lets work on that first.

Is your Xbox connected via Ethernet cable? It should be - try replacing the cable going to your Xbox. Have you tested other devices to make sure they're A: definitely connected to the Netduma network and B: still online when your Xbox goes offline?

Turn off your Modem and the Netduma. Wait 5 minutes then turn on the Modem. Wait another minute then turn on the Netduma.

• Administrators

That is very frustrating. The fact it's just happening on your console suggests there is something wrong with it, instead of the router. Is it connected wirelessly or wired? If wired, do you have a different cable you can use?