Something's very wrong

Flamenation247

So everytime I boot up cod use the geo filter it puts me on a dedicated server outside of my radius strict mode is on console is on filtering to make matters worse the dedi. It puts me on is overseas and blocked in my deny and allow. I have hard reset console and rebooted the Duma same results

20181017_142127.jpg

20181017_142117.jpg

Is there anything I can do to avoid this because I did not encounter this issue at all yesterday every game I get is 200ms to 400ms ping

What's crazy Is that server is blocked yet it still connects me and I have a dedicated server which I listed in the incorrect location forum that I have allowed and its 19ms but it wont connect to it or the 35 ms dedicated server I have allowed.

• Administrators

No, without it you wouldn't even be able to connect to the online service. IT IS NOT the server you are playing on, it does not have an impact on your gaming connection. Allowing a server doesn't guarantee you'll always play on it, the idea is that it'll be allowed regardless of your Geo-Filter settings, e.g. if it was outside it

Yeah I understand that allowing it doesn't guarentee i will connect to it. I guess I'll have to stop paying cod until they fix the issue because whether I'm using the geofilter or not i have to go thru that server to connect to their services and every game I join is 200ms plus. Thanks for the info though

The game keeps booting me If i use the cod profile I cant get into a game and i used the same radius all yesterday and had no problem at all I would just deny and allow connections with the radius while playing I have probably more than 30 host denied and allowing just from playing yesterday and the day before