hi can i have some help please with a vpnthanks

boroade

I have been following the thread below about the vpn I have vyper vpn I have singed up for the year so if I can help with this I will .but I have never got it to work in my netduma because I don't no how to be truthfull I used to have hide my ass and for some reason evry time I look in vpn section I see hide my ass in there even after doing factory reset it still is in there its completely deleted from my pc and use yyper now I am not great at doing this kind of thing so if its to technical I wont bother and leave it just on my pc thanks for any kind of help as always cheers ade

• Netduma Staff

Hi Boroade :)

You need to use the advanced section with an Open VPN config. You need to get this of your VPN provider.

If the config file does not work please post a link to it and also paste what is in the VPN log :)

Hi Boroade,

Crossy helped me with the VyprVPN config files yesterday.

Quote Crossy:

"Hi Breed,

I've just jumped on their live support and grabbed a download link for all their prewritten config files. You can download that here.

Find one of the config files with a server name near you (from the 'OpenVPN160' folder) and open it with a text editor.

Copy and paste the whole thing into the advanced section on the Netduma and delete the line that says ';ca ca.vyprvpn.com.crt'. Then try to connect with your VPN credentials. This should work. If it doesn't please post the VPN log  :)"

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-Breed

• Netduma Staff

Hi Boroade,

Crossy helped me with the VyprVPN config files yesterday.

Quote Crossy:

"Hi Breed,

I've just jumped on their live support and grabbed a download link for all their prewritten config files. You can download that here.

Find one of the config files with a server name near you (from the 'OpenVPN160' folder) and open it with a text editor.

Copy and paste the whole thing into the advanced section on the Netduma and delete the line that says ';ca ca.vyprvpn.com.crt'. Then try to connect with your VPN credentials. This should work. If it doesn't please post the VPN log  :)"

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-Breed

Thats a good point! I though the Vypr VPN was just another company - if they're the same then those configs should work for you as well boroade :)

Archived