Question? Device Manager & VPN

Ok I went to name the devices connected to the netduma and noticed all the devices connected said that they were wired and the only i have wired is my xbox one x. Just wondering if this is a bug.

Also when using the geo-filter i sometimes get this message saying could ping host and then is says something about vpn. I dont have a vpn connected and I also went and manually disable the vpn listed under fast setup vpn also the vpn listed under setup but i still get this message. I also noticed that once you leave the vpn page and go back into it the vpn will be check green again. Are these both bugs.

• Netduma Staff

Hi - the device manager might just be detecting how those devices are connected incorrectly. If you disconnect one of them and reconnect it (wireless) does it appear in the correct area?

The VPN re-enabling is a bug. You should check if you have any ad-blockers / browser extensions that are causing the VPN error message to appear. Usually it can be caused by those or your firewall. Try another browser and see if the error appears.

All of these issues will be gone once DumaOS is installed on your router.

• 3 weeks later...