FiFa 18 fut champs

Hello there

I'm  a new user for the Xr500 in Saudi Arabia  and I notcied when i'm playing fut champs the server located on  somewhere in the south  west of Africa  with 35-50 ping  which is not correct cuz  middle east servers are in dubai. and the company has 4 servers but the domain name has the same name  for each and every server when I search. The main reason for buying the Xr500 is to be able to know the best server  from the four serves and deny the bad ones but without seeing the server's IP or knowing it from the ID  will be very hard to determine which server is this

p_968yq7451.png

p_968gwa7n1.png

• Administrators

Thanks for letting us know Mohammed. If a server ever appears in this location it’s because we don’t know where to locate it on the world map. This happens very rarely but in this case you saw it. Thanks for giving us the ID - we will look to add it to our IP address database

that's great but sadly  the ID is the same for they four servers  so when I deny one of the four servers cuz the ping is above 50 (65)  it blocks all other servers ( which have 40-50 ping ) I think because the ID is the same.

another thing can I figure the server's ip instead of seeing   hosted by i3d.net? to  be able to avoid  servers with high ping since all servers have the same ID.

Thank you

• Administrators

If they have the same server ID then it’s the exact same server. The ID is just the IP address which we have encrypted, to prevent people using IP addresses to cheat (e.g. launch a DDoS attack).

So I wouldn’t recommend blocking this server unless the ping is really bad if it’s causing you connection problems.

If they have the same server ID then it’s the exact same server. The ID is just the IP address which we have encrypted, to prevent people using IP addresses to cheat (e.g. launch a DDoS attack).

So I wouldn’t recommend blocking this server unless the ping is really bad if it’s causing you connection problems.

Yes now I see there is a differnce in the IDs :(

1- 2bb91ee956caaeb3

2-2bb91de856caaeb3

3-2bb910db56caaeb3

4-2bb909d456caaeb3

these are the servers's ID  but the location is not right till now  it's in somwhere in Africa .

thank you so much  :)

• 4 weeks later...