Geo filter/ping assist

BENORMOUS

Probably a silly question but I'm unsure so gotta ask,if the geo filter is disabled does ping assist still do its job?had it turned off all wknd by mistake but ping assist on 30,not really checked my ipad to see where I was connecting too but played solid 4 bar groundwar games all wknd and it's been awesome for me.

Just to remeber when you actually on host filtering page buton under geo filtering say disable it acutaly means that the geof filter is working and if u wanna dis activeate you click on that buton and disable it at the same time if buto on host filtering page says enable it mins that at that moment geo filter is disable and if you wanna get it to work you have to clinck enable so sort cut when is dsiable its workiing when its enable it doesent i hope you know what a mean perhaps someone could explain it a bit better using different words etc

So when it's disabled ping assist is doin nothing.I must have had serious luck this wknd finding games because I hardly came across a bad game and I put in some hours work ha,yes the geo said enable so it was 100% turned off

• Netduma Staff

So when it's disabled ping assist is doin nothing.I must have had serious luck this wknd finding games because I hardly came across a bad game and I put in some hours work ha,yes the geo said enable so it was 100% turned off

Yep, when the GeoFilter is disabled ping assist is also off and does nothing :)

Archived