Terrible hit detection in any COD

anyone know a solution for battlefield hit detection, im really disappointed in the xr500, no ping assist, geo filter never shows servers that im actually connected to, and the anti buffer bloat qos hardly works. hell i use it to try to regulat my upload speed and my upload speed just passes the limit everytime. even if i alocate it it still blows past the set limit

• Administrators

Ping Assist is in beta testing so shouldn't be long. But not sure you would need it in Battlefield - you can just set the server in the game itself right?

To help with your problems:

1. What service have you added on the Geo-Filter? And are you playing on PC or console?

2. QoS - should 100% limit your speeds if setup correctly. You need to set it to Always mode when testing it. I recommend you follow this guide to make sure you have everything setup correctly: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos-step-3-

Thanks.

im playing on xbox, i just recently got 1 gb internet, which for some reason is around 750 up and down, i get a 8 ms ping to battlefield servers and cant kill anything. i tried throttleing the bandwidth but its not helping much. my profile is set to battlefield filter and strict, for call of duty i run profile on call of duty filtering and strict. i also notice i dont see any servers to block or ad, i only hook up to random server and i never see it on geofilter. i have my sliders at 70 my xbox is allocated to 20 both up and down. still losing most gun fights, i had an x4s before i bought xr500. i was killing 50 60 people a game in battlefield no vehicals, and call of duty 40 to 50 a game, have not seen anything like that since i bought this router. and i really have high hopes. but i think whats made me doubt the integrity of this router is that you guys made xr700, but yet xr500 not working properly and i feel like im beta testing this router still. there are functions not working right like qos and anti buffering,there are still things promised like ping assist. but i cant kill with this router and the hit detection is horrable 

• Administrators

If you have an 8ms Ping to the servers you should have a great connection. It might be the game, but you could also have a problem with your line. Could you try running a PingPlotter test using that guide and let us know the result:

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/23881-ping-plotter-quick-guide/