R-Apps CPU and WI-Fi Temperatures

Guest Killhippie

Guest Killhippie

I know you have yet to roll out any new R-Apps. I was wondering of its possible to have something simple like CPU and WI-FI temperatures as well? Maybe current and Maximum since the router has been up. Considering the heatwave's this would be very useful, and would fit nicely with CPU usage and Ram usage etc too. Just throwing that out there as I would like to know how warm my router's CPU and WIFI chipsets are by looking at the desktop, also it would be useful in making sure the router does not overheat. :)

Guest Killhippie

Awesome idea - it could be a great plugin for System Information. We'd just have to find room on that page to fit it! ;)

Could you not combine Wireless status and Guest Wireless status into the same window so you just have a scrollbar bar to scroll down to see Guest Wireless Status under Wireless Status maybe? Then that would give extra room for CPU and WIFI chipsets temps?

• Administrators

Could you not combine Wireless status and Guest Wireless status into the same window so you just have a scrollbar bar to scroll down to see Guest Wireless Status under Wireless Status maybe? Then that would give extra room for CPU and WIFI chipsets temps?

Yeah we could definitely do that. I also don't think there is an issue with making the page as a whole a bit longer if its obvious