Free For All

lukasz

The Hit Detection Was nuts here. It seemed like obsidian was kiling in 2 shoots.

The 20 Kill Streak and then a doggy punch in my opinion. Wonder what you guys think of that punch?

Well i hope i can do some damage but as soon i start competing i over think my actions etc streess to much so i could be ether way

the best time i do is when i am completely relaxed then i have my confidence my aim is in place when i don't grip controller to hard those time are best for me witch is opposite of competing i guess. 

• Administrators

the best time i do is when i am completely relaxed then i have my confidence my aim is in place when i don't grip controller to hard those time are best for me witch is opposite of competing i guess. 

Same here, I guess thats the secret, be as relaxed as you can be when competing, any raging can throw your game off straight away.

yes when i start raging the game is over for me i stop playing and thinking just pushing fowwrad doing stupid mistakes and i get so tents in hands and if that happens my aim whit is my weakness its completely off

• Administrators

yes when i start raging the game is over for me i stop playing and thinking just pushing fowwrad doing stupid mistakes and i get so tents in hands and if that happens my aim whit is my weakness its completely off

I know this all too well haha. 

And then you have to take in consideration just a good or bad day factor take for example this yeras Champs and very poor performance of optic gaming. They are besting all over the year but that one day was just bad where denial is of course a top team but during this year they are fluctuating a lot but on that day they were at the top of their game sepcialy denial Clay

Archived