Elder Scrolls Online Support?

Mofeta

Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good day.Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good day.

Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good day.

Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good dayHi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good day.
Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good day.

Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good day. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Netduma Staff

Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good day.Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good day.

Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good dayHi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good day.

Hi, I've been playing ESO for a year now, of course I'm from Latin America and I play on a server in North America, my ping is usually 150 ms to 190 ms, reviewing the r1 gaming router theme they offer, "netduma" I was very interested in the issue of the reduction of ping or lag, but then I realized that it only works for some games, I wanted to know if for ESO, elder scrolls online, they offer support. If buying this router could improve my ping, I currently have 60 megabytes. I would like an answer please, thank you good day. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hi Mofeta, welcome to the forum!

The Geo-Filter can only function in certain types of games due to the nature of online games. If it's a matchmaking game, you'll be thrown into a random lobby somewhere in the world and the Geo-Filter can give you control over which lobby you connect to. Games like ESO however let you choose which server you connect to already, making this incompatible.

You could still use the Congestion Control features to get the best connection out of this situation and prioritise your gaming traffic, you just wouldn't be able to reduce your lag the easy way by controlling which server you join. I hope this helps!

• 2 years later...