Ranked Play with the Netduma!

MarssNL

Hello guys,

Recently I play more Ranked than I did before. This because I used to play GBs, but the Netduma works great in Ranked Play and I enjoy it a lot more. 

The gameplay you will see is not one of my best (51-21 without scorestreaks), but the only one I uploaded right from my PS4. Really curious about what you guys are thinking about this. 

It is a hardpoint match on Detroit against some Platinum and Masters. I'm battling my way out of gold, since I started from bronze a few days ago, this because like I said, I didn't played Ranked Play much. When I switch to the BAL, I really start going off. 

Hope you enjoy the video (watch it in 720p).

Nice watch on a way to work...funny like on detroit you would think that asm1 will be a better choice as fights over hard points usually hapens in buildings etc and not that much in a long lines of side apart maybe from that midle building watching you in rank make me think that this game it should be run 4 vs 4 . really enjoyed you game mate. Nice guns skills keep it up and fight your way to grand master div. Btw i think the last tier contains only like best 100 pl form each console.

Thanks mate, really appreciate your feedback.

You're right, normally I'm only using the ASM1 for Detroit HP, but since their were using I believe 2 BALs and my team none, I switched over to the BAL to secure the spawns and slay outside the hardpoints.

Imo this game is made for 4v4, especially the map rotation in Ranked Play. The maps are small and the game is too fast paced to run it 6v6. 

Maps like Defender are good for 6v6 but maps like Detroit run way better 4v4.

It is a good result, I agree, but you always want more lol. 

Thinking about getting an Elgato to record more and smoother gameplay. 

Archived