aw xbox 1 anyone else having problems

boroade

ive got open nat on console and game last night it wouldn't even open aw had to do a re install of the game then this morning the only games that opened was ranked play now on hardcore only moshpit puts me in a game really strange thanks for your input and help ill wait until tomorrow hopefully fixs itself

I would have to agree that it is probably overall player count, divided by the (4) platforms running it.  Factor in a low player count game mode like straight Search and you are going to have a very low sample population to draw from I would suspect.

TDM and Dom usually have the higher player counts on older Cod's, so maybe give one of those game types a try to see how long, in comparison, it takes to get into a lobby in those game types and that would help narrow down your answer pretty quick I would suspect.

JD

yea definitely something wrong all I play is hardcore search and destroy never have a problem always straight into lobbies its getting better this morning putting me in to games still slow though  .maybe im getting paranoid now but the game seems to be playing awfull

Archived