Help please anyone

KevJ1

Hi, hope someone can help, I am in Scotland I have though made my home on the geo filter much further east, things stated to become a bit well laggy a few days ago, realised I was not running the latest software, I updated last night, started playing Domination on xbox one tonight and the same problem exists, my settings are pretty much as recommended, I have hit the trace button and the trace shoots away over to mid and west coast USA, I have tried rebooting a few times but it seems to connect to USA all he time, my geo filter is set only for Europe, Ping 50mls, anyone any ideas.

The trace button is not accurate, judge it by pinging the host.

If moving your home location made matters worse I would recommend moving it back.

Here are some instructions if you need support with lag http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=lag_support_instructions

Post back with your results.

• Administrators

Just to piggy back off what Zennon has said, double check you actually have the Geo-filter enabled for your device, the button underneath it should say 'disable' if it is enabled before following the link Zennon provided. 

Hi guys, thank you very much for your replies, to b honest I was running the original software when these problems were happening, I had not tried it out with different settings when I asked my question.

I have since played about and managed to block the server it was connecting to on the west coast USA.

Thanks again for your response.

• Administrators

Hi guys, thank you very much for your replies, to b honest I was running the original software when these problems were happening, I had not tried it out with different settings when I asked my question.

I have since played about and managed to block the server it was connecting to on the west coast USA.

Thanks again for your response.

Ahh okay, fantastic, let us know how it goes :) 

Archived