Should I get CM1000 and XR500

I currently have the C7000 Modem/Router combo and have frequent internet speed drops.  My ping is usually around 88ms.  I have my xbox one hardwired to it but everything else is connected wirelessly.  Would the CM1000 modem and XR500 router be a better setup for me?  I will be hardwired into the XR500 so don't know if it will help with that latency?  I have spectrum 100mb service fyi.  Thank you for any recommendations.  

View the full article

I currently have the C7000 Modem/Router combo and have frequent internet speed drops.  My ping is usually around 88ms.  I have my xbox one hardwired to it but everything else is connected wirelessly.  Would the CM1000 modem and XR500 router be a better setup for me?  I will be hardwired into the XR500 so don't know if it will help with that latency?  I have spectrum 100mb service fyi.  Thank you for any recommendations.  

View the full article

I have spectrum too in MN with the same package as you 100 down 10 up. I recently asked the same question to a member on here for advice. He suggested TP link TC-7610. Bought it asap and immediately no spikes ever. Connection is smooth as ice. Couldn't be more happier for $37!! Super easy to setup and is spectrum approved. Happy gaming and good luck!