Netduma R1 Gaming Router Review (Geofilter, VPN, QoS, and More!)

RADDY1993

• Netduma Staff

5 minute anti cheat feature is it?

It's 2 mins and it works differently to how described but he got the point out that Netduma is anti-cheat which imo is important because many people think that it is cheating (when it isn't)  :)

I thought it was a good review and it is nice he is able to talk about it and give his opinion!

• Netduma Staff

he undoubtedly will get the tills ringing.

i do think factual discrepancies are a bit naughty though.

Yeah, it's better is everything he says is correct. There was that bit about PA as well. He should have read the Wiki, lol. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing him though - this was a tiny bit of the vid, on the whole I think he did a good job of showing what it did and even though I know the router quite well I didn't get bored so I can imaging people who have never heard of it before would be really intrigued.  :)

For a YouTube "star" who's owned it for 6+ months he should have his facts straight. Too many errors in the video and it makes me question how reliable the rest of his "data" is. Anyways, thought this was funny...

CHl72XzUAAAGZiF.png

• Administrators

I really have no idea who that guy is, I think he could be a pure troll and never had the unit. I've seen a few on the Internet, one claimed to be testing the unit back in 2010 which is news to me he must have a time machine. 

Archived