Cod fan

Funkybadger

Hello with just after getting my Netduma r1 I figured I’d get back into cod bought ww2 what a load off garbage don’t like it at all been playing sense cod 2 only one I’ve not played is IW so what I need you guys help with is which one would you recommend I buy I was maybe thinking cod 4 remastered

Sorry if this is in the wrong section

Hello with just after getting my Netduma r1 I figured I’d get back into cod bought ww2 what a load off garbage don’t like it at all been playing sense cod 2 only one I’ve not played is IW so what I need you guys help with is which one would you recommend I buy I was maybe thinking cod 4 remastered

Sorry if this is in the wrong section

MW Remastered is NOT anything like the original. I quit playing a month after release

MW Remastered is NOT anything like the original. I quit playing a month after release

Mmmm that’s very disappointing to hear that :/ just getting sick off fortnite and looking a decent cod ha not that there many these days

Mmmm that’s very disappointing to hear that :/ just getting sick off fortnite and looking a decent cod ha not that there many these days

You can try it, but I wouldn't

for my taste the most complete cod and with a very good gameplay was the ghost, there are many other very good as Modern Warfare 2, but really, I loved the ghost since it gave a lot of option to customize the gust, advantages and Weapons classes and the gameplay was very good.

also for my feeling is the one that worked best duma

for my taste the most complete cod and with a very good gameplay was the ghost, there are many other very good as Modern Warfare 2, but really, I loved the ghost since it gave a lot of option to customize the gust, advantages and Weapons classes and the gameplay was very good.

also for my feeling is the one that worked best duma

That has been my favorite tile in the last 8 years.

Love that game and still play it today.