Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ability to chain multiple VPNs to increase anonymity with proxy support for logging in between each.

 

ps. Tor support would be cool to see too.

 

An interesting suggestion! We keep note of all feedback like this, so maybe some day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2018 at 1:04 AM, Red said:

Ability to chain multiple VPNs to increase anonymity with proxy support for logging in between each.

 

ps. Tor support would be cool to see too.

With NordVPN they have some servers that do twice tunnelling (i.e you vpn into the 1st vpn server and that server is vpn'd into another server).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2018 at 3:35 PM, TheFuzzyOne87 said:

With NordVPN they have some servers that do twice tunnelling (i.e you vpn into the 1st vpn server and that server is vpn'd into another server).

While I realize other providers already offer this, it'd be easier to have it all done via the DumaOS panel. This will allow the ability to chain with any provider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Red said:

While I realize other providers already offer this, it'd be easier to have it all done via the DumaOS panel. This will allow the ability to chain with any provider.

2018 was like a warmup I feel. Hopefully this year we'll roll out features much faster, so maybe this'll make the cut!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...