I swear

Murdoch

Throttling works. I had crap games most of the night, so I tried throttling down again and everything was right in again. I would love if someone else could try this as well with my settings to see what they think. Here is what I am doing.

Cod aw on ps4

I throttle my upload and download using the netduma so my test results come back at around 2.5 download and .43 upload.

I use the www browser on the ps4 and a website called http:// speedof.me/m/ to test the up/down and ping.

My ping is around 26ms. I am near Chicago. I would love to have others test this.

• Administrators

Hi abc, I think murdoch is discussing reducing your connection speed to improve gameplay. Someone posted a video about it on youtube I believe. 

Yes. I throttle the speed down using congestion control. I know Iain doesn't agree with this theory. But I feel I get my best game play at the speed in the original post. DasOttoman please add me as a friend I would love to chat about it some night since we are both Chicago burbs guys. My cod aw name is xXMurdoch98Xx

Archived