Update to new frimware corrupt

Went to update the firmware on my XR500 and 10 minutes later I got an error and its just stuck with the power led blinking.  I think it might be corrupt.  Is there an easy fix to this?

• Administrators

Hi LSxGOAT, welcome to the forum! Don't worry we're here to help. Do you have internet access through the router and can you access the interface?

What version of the firmware were you on and what firmware were you upgrading to?

• Administrators

Can you download & install TeamViewer please? Then open the program & provide me with the ID & Password that it gives you (I've PM'd you so you can reply with it there). I'll get you setup ready to follow instructions that will get you back up and running. 

Fraser,

My buddy just text me a bit ago, saying his router showed an update ready, and applied it. However he says things are now not working. I linked him to this thread, and told him to post about it here, so you guys can help him.

• Administrators

Fraser,

My buddy just text me a bit ago, saying his router showed an update ready, and applied it. However he says things are now not working. I linked him to this thread, and told him to post about it here, so you guys can help him.

Thanks lilstone.

I just did an update now all my router is doing is the power led is blinking.

I have PM'd you with instructions to follow. Please follow them exactly and that will resolve the issue you're having.