• Netduma Staff

crossy your advance section worked. hopefully everyhting will be fixed soon. cheers!

Great! From what I understand, the config files are downloaded from the Netduma website and because it is not working correctly at the moment, the config file probably couldn't be downloaded :)

Same issue on HMA servers on everyone, failed to connect instantly my password and user are right since i can logon the website and the app, possible netduma VPN intergration issue, anybody got the manual code i can try out?

• Netduma Staff

Same issue on HMA servers on everyone, failed to connect instantly my password and user are right since i can logon the website and the app, possible netduma VPN intergration issue, anybody got the manual code i can try out?

Enter this config into the Advanced section and see if it connects with your normal username and password :) If it does then browse through here and try and find the server closest to you :)

Enter this config into the Advanced section and see if it connects with your normal username and password :) If it does then browse through here and try and find the server closest to you :)

Works thanks, just the easy setup what's broken then :D.

Archived