• Administrators

Hi Kiz we're having issues with the web provider at the moment. Hopefully have it fully addressed within 48 hours. Which VPN are you using? I think its only slow for choosing the VPN once its connected you should be fine.

• Netduma Staff

i'm also getting ping message come up. "something went wrong when trying to ping. 

That is probably because you have the VPN enabled. You can't ping if you have the VPN enabled so you will need to disable it first :)

• Netduma Staff

yeah im having problems still to get into my vpn.

Can you right click on the VPN page, click inspect element and then click the 'console' tab can you take a screen shot then post it here?

• Netduma Staff

here you go 

Ah. Sorry, I misunderstood what you said originally -  I thought you meant you couldn't get onto the VPN page.

So if you click the console at the top so it is no longer selected you should be able to ping.

Also, what is the error message that you get when you try to connect to the VPN?

• Netduma Staff

can't connect is what the vpn is saying. 

Are you sure that you're using the correct username and password that HMA gave you when you purchased it? You can confirm this on your HMA account.

• Netduma Staff

That's correct

Just as a test could you go to the advanced section and paste this config file in. Use your normal login and password. See if it connects :) If it doesn't does anything come up in the VPN Log this time?

• Administrators

Hi Kiz, till we get this sorted there maybe issues with the VPN loading page as it relies on the site for loading the content. We moved it there so we could add VPN servers easily. 

Archived