BF1 servers

I know this ain't related to BF1, or anything as well. But my buddy playing Fortnite on PS4, said his geo filter wouldn't show any servers, and such on his map either. Just thought I would give y'all a heads up. If you guys have a PS4 handy, Fortnite BR is free to download. So doing testing wouldn't be hard if you have a PS4.

• Administrators

Just performed those steps. No servers showing

Thanks for the info, we're going to try to reproduce it again. If we can't are you more readily available for a 1 on 1 this week?

I know this ain't related to BF1, or anything as well. But my buddy playing Fortnite on PS4, said his geo filter wouldn't show any servers, and such on his map either. Just thought I would give y'all a heads up. If you guys have a PS4 handy, Fortnite BR is free to download. So doing testing wouldn't be hard if you have a PS4.

Is your friend using the XR500?

Is your friend using the XR500?

Yes he got one on saturday. I'm make sure he's on the latest build. He told me he did a firmware update once he connected the router. But Iain told me to have him check the button up in the corner, and make sure he's on the latest build. I will get up with him tonight likely, and report back tomorrow.

• Administrators

Yes he got one on saturday. I'm make sure he's on the latest build. He told me he did a firmware update once he connected the router. But Iain told me to have him check the button up in the corner, and make sure he's on the latest build. I will get up with him tonight likely, and report back tomorrow.

Okay great thanks, get him to do the suggestions that have already been made here as well. I'll check out Fortnite as well.