The shop will be reopened at 8pm GMT today

Guest Netduma Luke

Guest Netduma Luke

Well that was absolutely crazy.  For everyone who missed out, we will be adding more stock onto the shop at 8pm GMT tomorrow. I realise it's very frustrating but please be patient with us. We are just a startup and if we tried to fulfill every order in one day we'd collapse. We should be able to take your order soon.

Perhaps it is not my place but if you are using EC2 for your store front you can use auto scaling and load balancing to keep from getting DDoS from actual people trying to buy your product which is when you think about it a completely good sign

Guest Netduma Luke

Perhaps it is not my place but if you are using EC2 for your store front you can use auto scaling and load balancing to keep from getting DDoS from actual people trying to buy your product which is when you think about it a completely good sign

Thanks for the advice mate. I will pass it on.

Good luck guys - I know the Net Duma staff has been working like crazy to get out, not only the routers, but fast and efficient software upgrades as well.  Given the demand, and the quality I am experiencing, I am really impressed with what they have accomplished in such a short period of time since going "live".

Guest Netduma Luke

We will be adding more stock at 8pm GMT this evening. Please keep in mind that New Year's Day is a no post day in the UK, so keep the following in mind:

- If you are based in the UK, if you choose next day delivery it will be dispatched tomorrow but will not arrive until 2nd January (at the very earliest). You may therefore prefer to choose the cheaper option of first class recorded.

- If you are based outside of the UK, delivery times will be a day longer than normal due to New Year's Day.

Hi,

Purchased yesterday, shipping notice today.

Nice moves Netduma!

P.S. To all you poor Dumaless prospects...

GL!

LOL - Mine took about 8-9 days, depending on pick up date, to get from the UK to my place in Seattle.  But MAN, was it worth the wait.... :D

Archived