Competitive gameplay vs Epsilon. (COD)

blakeyb1

Wow i just watched that match tell me how do u guys get. This aim you nearly dont miss any bullets how is that possible as aim is what i sufer the most

Wow i just watched that match tell me how do u guys get. This aim you nearly dont miss any bullets how is that possible as aim is what i sufer the most

It's really just a matter of communication between everybody, preaiming, reactions and just a steady hand. When facing a professional COD team the biggest thing is communcation. But if it's publics it's mostly low sensitvity around 3/4 and having map knowledge.

Yebs all that is important but with out on piont aim you are done like especially in AW that has been my strugel but so far only 17.5 and i think thats my max

Yebs all that is important but with out on piont aim you are done like especially in AW that has been my strugel but so far only 17.5 and i think thats my max

Try and get used to a really low sensitvity and get used to walking around corners pre-aiming and scuf bunnyhopping it's just little things what seperate good players from the great players and it's mostly practicing what you're comfortable in, i'd try 4 sens then drop to 3 for a good shot, and of course get used to centering (Getting the enemy in the middle of your screen then zooming in). Also don't abuse exo that can mess up your accuracy.

Are you running on 3 sens what i was thinking all the pros uped up their sens due to AW play style i am rocking on 5 i am actually not that band curently on 299 position in FFA general boards i have uploaded some of my games here but what i sufer its the accuracy

Or i should say a poor accuracy if you check my small channel there is 13 videos you can see what i mean and maybe you could give me some advises to improve in different areas that actualy would be really cool

Just type in youtube lukasz malankowski if you want of course

The majority of really good pros will actually play on 3 the ones with extremely good movement like Huke etc will play on 4 to out move instead of outgun/aim someone, remember the objective is to hit everybullet otherwise good players will easily turn and burn you on this game. I'd suggest 3 for accuracy 4 if you've got really good movement, you could try kontrol Freeks but they're usually for AR players. Also remember all I do is play against really high caliber players everyday like pro players so my shot is from that too.

Sure nice one i actually plated yesterday on 4 and first thing i notice like i play only FFA so people are all around you in this game so you constantly have to check your back front side to side etc. SO i notice dropping my sens have have a huge impact on my awareness sort of speak. Yes definetly  its easier to aim or be more precise. And i also know exactly what you mean by saying to not miss any bullet. Before the Duma i have blamed all of it on Lag Comp where now i know how many times i miss so many bullets. I just know if i could get to a level of lest say 21-22 in aim i would become i constant 2+K/D slayer ( its a long way to go as i am only like 17.5 in total. ). BTW since our conversation on here i have put in action pre-aiming on every corner etc. to be honest i was suprise how big of a change that can actually  be . Right now i will have to find a balance in it as i am checking literary every move i make all though i am traing to make it  a fluent part of my game style.

Archived