Unable to deny host

Have added several hosts to deny status yet COD WWII servers keep dropping me in this trash server 9100 miles away , even with strict setting on. Success with others blocked but this sucker , no luck. Any thoughts ?

You can’t deny dedicated servers (only P2P hosts) but you can use the temp ban feature to stop connecting to a server for a short period of time

What ping are you getting to the server that is 9100 miles away? The likelihood is that the server is incorrectly located and needs to be added to the cloud. Post the server ID here so it can be added the next time there is a cloud update.

• Netduma Staff

Have added several hosts to deny status yet COD WWII servers keep dropping me in this trash server 9100 miles away , even with strict setting on. Success with others blocked but this sucker , no luck. Any thoughts ?

As pollutionblues said above, this could be a mislocated server. Please provide the ID here and I'll add it to the list - we'll get this updated in the cloud when we next run a cloud update :)